CE Approved Wireless Nurse Calling System for Hospital
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Set/Week|
|Transport Package:||Standard Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: K-236+K-W1-P
- Call Type: Mixed
- Condition: New
- Brand Name: Koqi
- Working Frequency: 315MHz±75k
- Trademark: KOQI
- Origin: Quanzhou, Fujian
- Usage: Commercial
- Hardware Technology: All-in-One
- Place of Origin: Fujian: China (Mainland)
- Model Number: K-236+K-W1-P
- Display Dimension: 365*158*40mm
- Specification: CE
1. With high strength aluminum alloy shell, durable in use
2. Use digital code technology and the function is steady and reliable
3. Show 3-digit number and can show 2 groups of number at the same time.
4. Show different service type with special symbols
5. It can work with 400pcs 1-key or multi-key call buttons in max
6. It can save 32 calling info in turn, and apply in basic service places.
7. Improve service level restaurant server for wireless calling system
Working voltage: DC12V~18V
Working current: <20mA
Working Frequency: 315MHz± 75k
Pictures of Display receiver K-236:
Specification of call bell K-W1-P:
Working voltage: DC12V
Working current: ≤ 35mA
Use Frequency: 315MHz± 75k
Transmitted Power: ≤ 20mW
Transmitted Distance: >300m in open area
Cancel and pull cord to call
Any LOGO Any Languages Acceptable
Delivery time: Sample or small order within 3 days and bulk order within one week.
Payment: T/T, Western union, Paypal, Escrow
Warranty: 1 year
Wireless Paging System can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, spa center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table to take the order of the customer promptly and quickly.