Nurse Call System for Hospital with Display and Call Button
|1-4 5-11 12+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $129 US $123 US $115|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Set/Week|
|Transport Package:||Standard Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: K-302+K-300plus+K-3L+K-M-H
- Call Type: Mixed
- Certification: CE
- Name: Nurse Call System
- Range: 300-500m in Open Area
- The Watch: for Nurse
- Button Size: 60*60*22mm
- Display Type: Show Number with Service Type
- Trademark: KOQI
- Origin: Quanzhou, Fujian
- Usage: Commercial
- Hardware Technology: All-in-One
- Condition: New
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Used for: Restaurant, Teahouse, Bar,Cofe Shop;Casino
- The Button: for Patient
- Warranty: One Year
- Key Button: Call
- Specification: CE
1. Nurse Call System
Nurse Call System is widely used in the service area. It consist of table button for guest use and signal receiver for waiter use. When a guest need any service, he or she just press the button near to him or her, then his or her table number will be shown on the display for waiter's attention.
2. Please be kindly noted as follows:
1) A complete system should consist of transmitter and signal receiver, the two parts have to work together.
This System include:
*Call Button K-M-H
*Watch Receiver K-300plus
*Corridor Light K-3L
*Display Receiver K-302
2) The package size and total weight should be subject the final quantity you ordered.
Specification of Display Receiver K-302:
1.With high strength aluminum alloy shell,durable in use
2.Use digit code technology and the function is steady and reliable
3.Show 2-digit number
4.It can work with 99 1-key in max
5.It can save 20 calling info in turn,and apply in basic service places
6.Improve service level wireless call system
Specification of Wirst pager K-300plus:
1. Can work with 500pcs 1-key and multi-key transmitter in max
2. Can show 3 group call number in one time
3. Show 4-digit number from 0001-9999 and first letter can be A-Z
4. Can indicate different service type via words or letter.(call;bill;drink; dessert ; help etc and A-Z)
5. Can record when call come in and Can count the call times of each number
6. Can store 50 calls and track the history calls up and down
7. Shows current time when stand-by
8. 3 reminder ways:sound promt and vibration or both
9. Battery is rechargeable
11.Two display mode:live view and queue view
"live view" means, when No.1 No.2 No.3 call in turn, screen is show 0003 0002 0001. Newest call number show on the top of screen.
"queue view" means, when No.1 No.2 No.3 call in turn, screen is show 0001 0002 0003. Oldest call number show on the top of screen.
Specification of Corridor Light K-3L:
1. With 3 color: Red, Blue, Green
2. Different color for different service type or service area.
3. It can work with 30 transmitter at max.
4. With separate output power supply.
*Working voltage: DC12V~18V
*Working current: <20mA
*Working Frequency: 315mhz or 433.92mhz
Specification of call bell K-M-H:
2.Work with our receiver to combined the wireless calling system
3.Can b intalled on each table,when the patient need help only press the button,the calling
Use Frequency: 433.92MHz
Transmitted Power: ≤20mW
Transmitted Distance: >300m in open area
Dimension : 60*60*22mm
Any language any logo acceptable
4. Shipping information:
DHL, EMS, FedEx, UPS door to door service, 5-7 days from China to your country.
5. Warranty: One year
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, SPA center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. The Call Button installed on bed or bathroom, the Light installed on room door, the Watch wrist for nurse, the Display installed in nurse station.
2. When Patient need help, just press the button, then the room light will turn on, the number will be shown on watch or display to alert nurse.