CE Certification Wirelsss Table Ordering Calling System
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $48|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Set/Week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: K-302 K-S2
- Call Type: Mixed
- Certification: CE
- Name: Wirelsss Table Ordering Calling System
- Range: 300-500m in Open Are
- The Display: for Waiter Use
- Button Size: 60*60*22mm
- Display Type: Show Service Type Letter with Number
- Trademark: KOQI
- Specification: CE
- Usage: Commercial
- Hardware Technology: All-in-One
- Condition: New
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Used for: Restaurant, Teahouse, Bar
- The Button: for Custoomer Use
- Warranty: One Year
- Key Button: Call
- Transport Package: Standard Box
- Origin: Quanzhou, Fujian
1) A complete system should consist of transmitter and signal receiver, the two parrs have to work together.
2) The package size and total weight should be subject the final quantity you ordered.
2 Use digital code technology and the function is steady and reliable
3 Show 2-digit number
4 It can work with 99pcs 1-key or 3-key button in max
5 It can save 99 calling info in turn,and apply in basic service places
2. Work with our receiver to combined the wireless calling system
3. Can be installed on each table, when the customer need help only press the button, the calling no
will be shown on the screen, so everyone can easy to know who is calling.
4. Single-key: Call
5. Material: PC
6. Color: Orange
Use Frequency: 433.92mhz
Transmitted Power: ≤10mW
Transmitted Distance>300m in open area
Any language any LOGO acceptable
4. Shipping information:
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, SPA center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table and provide service to the customer promptly and quickly.