Wireless Nurse Calling System for Hospital
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Transport Package:||Each Unit Be Packed in Standard Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: K-302+K-W1-P
- Call Type: Mixed
- Certification: CE
- Name: Wireless Nurse Calling System for Hospital
- Application: Hospital Restaurant Hotel Hospital Coffee Shop
- Working Voltage: DC9V
- Trademark: KOQI
- Origin: Fujian, China
- Usage: Commercial
- Hardware Technology: All-in-One
- Condition: New
- Range: 300m
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Warranty: One Year
- Specification: CE
Wireless nurse calling system for hospitalis widely used in service area. It consist of table button for guest use and signal receiver for waiter or waitress use. When the guest needs any service, he or she just press the button near him or her, his or her desk number will showing on the RECEIVER with alert music or sound. So the waiters could offer service very timely.
Specification of Screen Receiver K-302
1. With high strength aluminum alloy shell, durable in use
2. Use digital code technology and the function is steady and reliable
3. Show 2-digit number
4. It can work with 99 1-key in max
5. It can save 20 calling info in turn, and apply in basic service places
6. Improve service level wireless waiter call system
Working voltage: DC12V~18V
Working current: <20mA
Working Frequency: 315MHz± 75k
Specification of call bell K-W1-P
2. Work with our receiver to combined the wireless calling system
3. Can be installed on wall-mounted installation.
4. When the customers or patients need help only pull cord to call, the calling number will be shown
On the screen, so everyone can easy to know who is calling.
5. Single-key: CALL
6. Material: PC
7. Color: White
Working voltage: DC12V
Working current: ≤ 35mA
Use Frequency: 315MHz± 75k
Transmitted Power: ≤ 20mW
Transmitted Distance>300m in open area
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, spa center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table to take the order of the customer promptly and quickly.