Wireless Service Calling System for Restaurant
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Set/Week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: K-4-C Blue + K-D4
- Call Type: Mixed
- Certification: CE
- Name: Wireless Service Calling System for Restaurant
- Used for: Hospital, Clinic, Restaurant
- OEM: Yes
- Trademark: KOQI
- Origin: China
- Usage: Commercial
- Hardware Technology: All-in-One
- Condition: New
- Range: 300-500m
- Button: Can Print Brand and Logo
- Button Color: 6 Colors for Choose
- Transport Package: Standard Box
1 With high strength ABS shell, durable in use
2 Use digital code technology and the function is steady and reliable
3 Desktop or wall mounted
4 It show 3-digit number; Work with 999pcs 1-key or multi-kesy call buttons in
5 It can show different service type
6 It can show 3 groups of number at the same time
7 It can save 30 calling info in turn, and apply in basic service places.
8 Dimension: 282*150*34mm
Working voltage: DC12V~18V
Working current: < 20mA
Working Frequency: 433mhz
Specification of call bell K-D4
4- key: Call; Bill; Drink; Cancel
Signal Distance: 200-300m in open area
5 colors: White; Black; Blue; Yellow; Red
Any language any logo acceptable
Delivery time: Within 3-5 days and bulk order within one week.
Payment: T/T. Western union. Paypal. Escrow
Warranty: 12 Months
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, SPA center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table and provide service to the customer promptly and quickly.