433.92MHz Portable Smart Hotel Calling Waiter System
|1-9 10-99 100+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $45 US $42 US $38|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Set/Week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: K-2000C K-H3-W
- Call Type: Mixed
- Certification: CE
- Name: Hotel Calling Waiter System
- Range: 300-500m in Open Are
- The Display: for Waiter Use
- Button Size: 60*60*22mm
- Display Type: Show Service Type Letter with Number
- Trademark: KOQI
- Specification: CE
- Usage: Commercial
- Hardware Technology: All-in-One
- Condition: New
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Used for: Restaurant, Teahouse, Bar
- The Button: for Custoomer Use
- Warranty: One Year
- Key Button: Call;Bill;Cancel
- Transport Package: Standard Box
- Origin: Quanzhou, Fujian
1) A complete system should consist of transmitter and signal receiver, the two parrs have to work together.
2) The package size and total weight should be subject the final quantity you ordered.
2. Desktop or wall mounted
3. Show 3 group number and 4-digit number. (First digit can be letters ABCDEFHLUPO)
4. Show different service type with letters(1 dot =Call,2 dots =Bill, 3 dots =Drink ).
5. It can work with 999pcs 1-key or multi-key callbuttons in max
6. It can save 30 calling info in turn, and apply in basic service places.
7. Stand by can show current time
8. Dimension: 195*135*30mm
4. Shipping information:
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, SPA center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table and provide service to the customer promptly and quickly.