Hospital Nurse Call System Display K-403 Show Buzzer Bell Watch Room Light Button K-300+3L+K-F1-H
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Set/Week|
|Transport Package:||Standard Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: K-403+K-300+K-3L+K-F1-H
- Call Type: Mixed
- Certification: CE
- Name: Hospital Nurse Call System
- Range: 300-500m in Open Area
- The Watch: for Nurse
- Button Size: 60*60*20mm
- Display Type: Show Number with Service Type
- Trademark: KOQI
- Origin: Quanzhou, Fujian
- Usage: Commercial
- Hardware Technology: All-in-One
- Condition: New
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Used for: Restaurant, Teahouse, Bar,Cofe Shop;Casino
- The Button: for Patient
- Warranty: One Year
- Key Button: Call
- Specification: CE
Hospital Nurse Call System is widely used in the service area. It consist of table button for guest use and signal receiver for waiter use. When a guest need any service, he or she just press the button near to him or her, then his or her table number will be shown on the display for waiter's attention.
2. Please be kindly noted as follows:
1) A complete system should consist of transmitter and signal receiver, the two parrs have to work together.
This System include:
*Call Button K-F1-H
*Watch Receiver K-300
*Corridor Light K-3L
*Display Receiver K-403
2) The package size and total weight should be subject the final quantity you ordered.
Specification of Display Receiver K-403:
1.With high strength aluminum alloy shell,durable in use
2.Use digital code technology and the function is steady and realiable
3.It can show 3-digit number
4.It can work with 400pcs 1-key call buttons in max
5.It can save 20 calling info in turn,and apply in basic service place.
Specification of Wirst apger K-300:
1. It can work with 99pcs 1-key and multi-key transmitter in max
2. Showing 4-digit number from 0001-9999 and first letter can be A B C D E F H I J L M N P R T U W Y
3. Can indicate different service type via last letter
4. Can show total number of coming calling.
5. Can store 10 calls and track the calls up and down.
6. Showing current time when stand-by.
7.2 reminder ways: Sound prompt or vibration.
8. Battery type AAA 1.5v
9. Battery stand-by time is 45days
10. Build an comfortable environment for customers
11. Technical parameters:
*Power: AAA LR03 #7 battery, 1.5V
*Working Frequency: 315MHz± 75k
*Transmitted Distance>300m in open area
Specification of Corridor Light K-3L
1. With 3 color: Red, Blue, Green
2. Different color for different service type or service area.
3. It can work with 30 transmitter at max.
4. With separate output power supply.
5. Technical parameters
*Working voltage: DC12V~18V
*Working current: <20mA
*Working Frequency: 315mhz or 433.92mhz
Specification of button K-F1-H
1. 100% Water-proof
2. Work with our receiver to combined the wireless calling system
3. Can be installed on each table, when the customer need help only press the button, the calling no will be shown on the screen, so everyone can easy to know who is calling.
4. Singel-key: Call
5. Material: PC
6. Color: black-orange:black-black
8. Technical Parameter:
*Working voltage: DC12V
*Working current: ≤ 35mA
*Use Frequency: 433.92MHz
*Transmitted Power: ≤ 20mW
*Transmitted Distance>300m in open area
4. Shipping information:
DHL, EMS, FedEx, UPS door to door service, 5-7 days from China to your country.
5. Warranty: One year
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, SPA center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. The Call Button installed on bed or bathroom, the Light installed on room door, the Watch wrist for nurse, the Display installed in nurse station.
2. When Patient need help, just press the button, then the room light will turn on, the number will be shown on watch or display to alert nurse.