Smart and High Quality Alphanumeric Watch Pager Call System
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Set/Week|
|Transport Package:||Standard Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Y-650 K-H3
- Call Type: Mixed
- Certification: CE
- Name: Alphanumeric Watch Pager Call System
- Range: 300-500m in Open Are
- The Watch: for Waiter Use
- Button Size: 60*60*22mm
- Display Type: Show Number with Service Type
- Trademark: KOQI
- Origin: Quanzhou, Fujian
- Usage: Commercial
- Hardware Technology: All-in-One
- Condition: New
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Used for: Restaurant, Teahouse, Bar,Cofe Shop;Casino
- The Button: for Customer Use
- Warranty: One Year
- Key Button: Call;Bill;Cancel
- Specification: CE
Alphanumeric watch pager call system is widely used in the service area. It consist of table button for guest use and signal receiver for waiter use. When a guest need any service, he or she just press the button near to him or her, then his or her table number will be shown on the display for waiter's attention.
2. Please be kindly noted as follows:
1) A complete system should consist of transmitter and signal receiver, the two parrs have to work together.
2) The package size and total weight should be subject the final quantity you ordered.
4. Shipping information:
DHL, EMS, FedEx, UPS door to door service, 5-7 days from China to your country.
5. Warranty: One year
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, SPA center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table and provide service to the customer promptly and quickly.