Wireless Waiter Call Bell System for Restaurant
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Set/Week|
|Transport Package:||Standard Box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: K-200CD-O3
- Call Type: Mixed
- Name: Wireless Waiter Pager System
- Used for: Restaurant, Teahouse, Bar
- Usage: Commercial
- Hardware Technology: All-in-One
- Range: 300-500m
- Trademark: KOQI
Specification of display receiver 200CD
1 with high strength aluminum alloy shell, durable in use
2 Use digital code technology and the function is steady and reliable
3 Show 3-digit number and also can show ABCDHLPU, easy to distinguish the service area. From 001-999, A01-U99.
4 It can work with 200PCS 1-key or multi-kesy call buttons in max
5 It can show differetn service type. Fixed, slow flash, flash
6 It can save 10 calling info in turn, and apply in basic service places.
7 Calling Alert: Sounds or music
Working voltage: DC12V~18V
Working current: < 20mA
Working Frequency: 315MHz± 75k
Features of button:
2. Work with our receiver to combined the wireless calling system
3. Can be installed on each table, when the customer need help only press the button, the calling no will be shown on the screen, so everyone can easy to know who is calling.
Working voltage: DC12V
Working current: ≤ 35mA
Use Frequency: 315MHz± 75k
Transmitted Power: ≤ 20mW
Transmitted Distance> 1000m in open area
Delivery time: Within 3-5 days and bulk order within one week.
Payment: T/T. Western union. Paypal. Escrow
Warranty: 12 Months
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, SPA center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1. Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2. Call button, installed on each table
3. Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1. After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2. When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table and provide service to the customer promptly and quickly.